
I decided to just do more posts...so this time, it's a picture story of our weekend, with a few of my Aunt Marybeth's shots from Easter in
Alpena. The picture above is beginning to become a habit with Jack. He asks for a "family hug" and them tells someone to take our picture. I like them.

Jack in his Easter (and Mother's Day) sport coat.

My dad let Jack pick out a bike for Easter, and it was no surprise that he chose Hot Wheels. As soon as he got it, he was trash talking and telling Jay he needed to build him a jump or a "course." Below is the jump they made.

This
Friday, we met my book club friends at the
Meijer Gardens. After seeing a snake slither by our kids in the sand box, we moved on to the rocks.


Our friend's daughter, Sophia, turned three this weekend, so we were off to the birthday party. Here are the shots from the Dora themed party.

Jack was "quite a character" at the party, and entertaining everyone with songs and quotes. When the birthday girl's aunt was taking pictures of her own child outside, Jack said, "Excuse me!? Take my picture please!" He then posed at the top of the slide for two model like pictures. She turned to us and said, "I hope you're ready for Hollywood."

They did a treasure hunt around the yard for pieces to this puzzle.

Sophia's amazing Dora cake. (from sweet cakes in Belmont)

Birthday girl, Sophia and her mother, Suzette.
We had a fun weekend, and now that it's Sunday evening, I'm at my whits-end with Jack, and for the first time in months he's not staying in bed. At least I document the fun moments for balance!
I LOVE the ramp - he is so adventerous!! And his Easter jacket is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteDo you go to Alpena often?
ReplyDeleteWe are there twice a year...4th of July and Thanksgiving or Christmas. It's such a haul. Almost 8 hours.
T