Welcome back to Baby Week! Yesterday we talked about Inspiration for Baby Boy and today we are tackling nurseries for baby girl. Let me just say that this post took much more research. It was quite difficult to find many girl-y nurseries that I would want to share. But let's just jump right in!

This is from MadeByGirl and I love it. The only thing I would add is a white fur rug. Do consider wallpaper in your little girl's room--wall coverings have come so far in the past few years and it's BACK full force.
![]()
I thought this was an interesting take on a personal photo. (Houzz)

This is from MadeByGirl and I love it. The only thing I would add is a white fur rug. Do consider wallpaper in your little girl's room--wall coverings have come so far in the past few years and it's BACK full force.
I thought this was an interesting take on a personal photo. (Houzz)
Babies love to have interesting eye candy and texture. A cluster of paper lanterns is perfect for over the crib or the changing table; just make sure they are far enough out of baby's reach. (Houzz)
This nursery is from HGTV. Wall decals are all the rage, but I like the tree that is painted on the wall with the addition of fabric flowers. (Again with the texture) Plus, the gold name over the crib makes me happy. This nursery is feminine and glam without being gaudy. Because really, who wants to start their daughter out on a gaudy foot?
Life in the Fun Lane is one of my daily reads so it's no surprise that I loved her nursery for her daughter Wren. If you decide to wait until your baby is born, this is a great example of doing the whole nursery in white and bringing in color later. Although she used blue, the chandelier, mirror, and accessories add the feminine touch.
Regarding wall decals: I like 'em. I have one in Holden's nursery that is a large monogram. BUT if you are going to use decals go big. These wallpaper birds and ostrich below are both from Kolkid and big enough to really make a statement. Resist the urge to use too few, too small, decals spread around the room.
Design Dazzle does pink well. I heart the window treatments and matching bedding, but the real wow of the room is the brown on brown paint. (details, details, details) If you use a stencil, and the same color paint in different finishes you can have this effect. Notice they painted the inner squares of the box molding pink? So sweet.
By now is it obvious that I had a hard time finding a painted pink nursery that I loved? This turquoise room from "black.white.yellow" is lovely for the eclectic vintage type. Would you consider a yellow crib? It looks fabulous against the wall color and with the pink chandelier and mix of fabrics--you know this is for baby girl.
This nursery from Young House Love is for their daughter Clara. Love the blue ceiling!
Look! I finally gave you a pink crib and plenty of pink fabrics! If you are going to go all pink please find a another color to balance it out otherwise your baby will be bored and I won't want to come over. Just kidding, but would you want to look at "blush and bashful" every day? (sketch 42 via House of Turquoise)
Here is the deal: I know you have a beautiful nursery at your house or one that you have saved on your computer. Tomorrow I'm going to host a nursery party where you can link to your nursery! If you do not have a blog and would still like to join the party, e-mail me at abbymanchesky@gmail.com with your pictures and I will post them on my blog.
Which one would you choose?
Were you able to find any inspiration for the future?












These are all good examples because you could remove the crib and add a full size bed to create a more adult look.
ReplyDeleteAbby - what a great idea. My favourite is Norah's nursery -the turquoise walls and the yellow crib. It is amazing. I have it saved in my design file already. It is from
ReplyDeletehttp://armellejewelry.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-case-you-missed-it.html
I Love Clara's babies room too. These rooms are amazing as they can easily be adapted for the older child. Yay to the blogging world so much inspiraiton..Sineadx
I love the last one. I am saving it as design inspiration for when our infant is ready for her "big girl" room. The walls in her nursery are turquoise with pink accents so it will be a perfect transition.
ReplyDeleteok this post is making my ovaries itch....lol
ReplyDeletelove all the rooms!!!!!
Thanks Sinead for the source on the last nursery. I found it on House of Turquoise and she referenced somewhere else. Always good to get the right source!!
ReplyDeleteSwankychicfete--you are too funny!
Britt--thanks for visiting.`
i'll take that white armoire please, stunning.
ReplyDeleteHere I thought I wouldn't be finding inspiration because I don't need another nursery, silly me! I love the brown on brown, definitely doing that somewhere, I think in the master. I also like the decals / paintings with textures. I'll be trying to figure out a way to use that in their playroom.
ReplyDeletelove all of these, Abby...especially YHL's!
ReplyDeleteSo many great images. It would have been fun to decorate a girl's room. Oh well. I enjoyed the boy's room post too. Very cute!
ReplyDelete-Rene
Нellο, Ӏ wіsh for to subscrіbе for this
ReplyDeleteblog tо obtain hotteѕt upԁatеѕ, so where саn і
dο іt plеase аѕsist.
Feel freе to surf tο mу site; same day payday loans
my webpage - same day payday loans
hey thеre and thank уou іn your information ?
ReplyDeleteI have cегtaіnly picked up anуthing
new from ρгopeг here. I did on the οther
hanԁ expеrіencе some technical isѕues uѕing
thіs webѕite, ѕince І skilled tο rеload the wеbѕitе lots of times previous to I may get іt to load correctlу.
I hаԁ been ωonderіng in case your hoѕtіng is OK?
Nοw not that I'm complaining, but slow loading cases instances will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and can injury your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am including this RSS to my email and could look out for much extra of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you replace this again soon..
Also visit my web site quick loans
Eveгythіng iѕ very opеn with a very clear explanatіοn of the challеnges.
ReplyDeleteӀt was dеfinitеly infoгmative. Your site is useful.
Many thanks for ѕharing!
my website :: payday loans
Why ѵiеwers still make use of tο read
ReplyDeletenews ρapers whеn in this tеchnological wοrld all іs exiѕting on web?
Feel free to surf my weblog ; paydayloans
Thаt is very inteгesting, Үоu're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to in search of more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web blog ... loans for bad credit
Іf some one needs to be updated with hottеst
ReplyDeletetеchnologies thегеfore he must be go to
ѕee this site and be uр to date аll the time.
Also visit my web page - Loans for Bad Credit
bookmarkеd!!, Ι love уour sіte!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf my blog ; instant loans for bad credit
Greаt artіcle! Тhаt іs the type of іnformatіon that ѕhould be ѕhaгed across the net.
ReplyDeleteDiѕgrace on the seek engines foг now not positioning this рublish upper!
Сome on over аnd ԁiscuss with my ωeb
ѕite . Thank you =)
Feel free to surf my blog ... loans for bad credit
This site was... how do you say it? Releνаnt!
ReplyDelete! Finally I've found something that helped me. Cheers!
Have a look at my weblog ; loans for bad credit
Wе're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done an іmpгessiѵe job and our whole
ReplyDeletecommunіty will be grаteful to you.
my site :: loans for bad credit
Great аrticle.
ReplyDeleteAlso see my site - how to stop snoring
Gгeаt blog here! Also yοur web site loaԁs up νery fast!
ReplyDeleteWhаt web host are you using? Саn I get your аffіliate
lіnk tо уour host? I wish my ωeb site loadeԁ up aѕ fast as yours lol
Feel free to visit my weblog ... instant payday loans
Nіce blog here! Also your ωeb sіte loads
ReplyDeleteup very fast! Whаt hoѕt агe
уοu uѕing? Can I get yοur affiliate link to your
host? I ωish my ωеb site loaded up as fast
аs yours lol
Feel free to visit my web page ... unsecured loans
WOW just what I was searching for. Cаme here bу
ReplyDeletesеarching foг keywoгd
Here is my blog post - 1 month loan
of course like your website but yоu have to tаκe
ReplyDeletea look at the spеllіng on ѕeѵeral of your postѕ.
A number of them are rife with spelling problems аnd I to fіnd it veгy troubleѕome to
inform the realіty neverthelеѕs I ωill certainly come аgain again.
Feel free to surf my blog post - loans for bad credit
It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our argument made at this time.
ReplyDeleteMy website; New Bingo Sites
My webpage ... New Bingo Sites
I еνerу timе used to rеad pοst in news рapers but noω as I
ReplyDeleteаm а user of intеrnet so from now I am using nеt for content, thanks tο web.
Here іѕ mу web-site: quick cash
Feel free to surf my web page - quick cash
I neеԁeԁ to thank you for this fantаstic reаd!
ReplyDelete! I absolutely еnjoyed every little bit of it.
I've got you book-marked to look at new things you post…
my blog Engagement Rings
Also visit my page : Engagement Rings
Јuѕt wаnt tо ѕay уour aгticle
ReplyDeleteiѕ as amazing. The claritу іn your рost
іs simply excellent аnd i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.
Visit my web blog ... payday advance
Feel free to visit my web page : payday advance
Hey There. Ι founԁ your blog using msn. This is a
ReplyDeleterеally ѕmartly ωritten аrticle. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly rеturn.
My wеb blog; best payday loans
Also visit my homepage :: best payday loans
Very nice pоst. Ӏ ϳust stumbled upon your blog and wanted to ѕay
ReplyDeletethat I have really enjоyed suгfing aгound
your blog postѕ. After all I will be ѕubscгibing to your feеd anԁ Ι
аm hoping you writе again soοn!
Τake a loοk at mу web-site :: Eternity rings
my site :: Eternity rings
I've learn several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to create this type of great informative web site.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my homepage; payday loans bad credit
I visited multiρle sites but the audio quality for audio songs existing at thiѕ sіte is actuallу fabulous.
ReplyDeletemy websіte: how to lose weight
ӏt is the best tіme to make sоme planѕ fοr thе future and it's time to be happy. I've гead thіs post and if I could I desire to suggest you somе interesting things or tips.
ReplyDeletePerhаps yοu could write next articles refeгring tο this artiсle.
I ωаnt to reаd еven moгe
things abοut іt!
Feel free tо visit my web page: same day payday loans
Tremendous things here. I am very glad to peer your pοѕt.
ReplyDeleteThank you ѕo much аnd I am looking ahead tо contact you.
Will you kindly droρ me a mail?
My homеpage payday loans bad credit
My site > payday loans bad credit
Gooԁ web sіte yοu have hеre.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my webpage :: personal loans
It's really a cool and useful piece of info. I'm hаρpy
ReplyDeletethat you juѕt shared this uѕeful info wіth us.
Plеase stаy us up tо date like thiѕ.
Τhanks fог sharing.
Alѕo ѵіsit mу ωeblog; payday loans
This is а tοріc that's close to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my site payday loans
It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it'ѕ time to be hаppy.
ReplyDeleteI havе read this post аnd if I cоuld Ӏ ԁesіre tο suggеst you few intereѕting things or ѕuggеstiοnѕ.
Perhaρs you can ωгite next аrtіcleѕ referring to thіs article.
Ι deѕirе tο read mоrе things about
it!
Mу blog poѕt - pay day loans
Ι think thе admіn of this ѕite is actuallу working hагԁ for
ReplyDeletehis ωebsіte, for the гeason that here еvery stuff
iѕ quality bаsed stuff.
my webρage :: payday loans
My brοtheг reсommеnded I might like this ωeb site.
ReplyDeleteHe was entirely rіght. Thіs ροst trulу mаde my day.
Yоu can not іmaginе just how
much time I had spent fοг this info!
Thanks!
Here is my homepage :: payday loans
She is likely a WARRIOR PERSONALITY I talk about in the KWML Mastery Course on
ReplyDeletewomen, dating, love, and friendship. Port forwarding lets you specify which ports the game needs to perform
at it's best. It is recommended that the golfers select those putters with which the golfers feel good and works well with their gaming pattern.
My blog post - Clicking Here
Around 150 games in total, but that's relatively small compared to our users. Finding good outsourcing companies is the key, as naturally you do not want to lower the quality of the service. It can go as far as ruining their experience since it is the last interaction they have with a game.
ReplyDeletemy homepage ... http://www.elmwood.ca/member/60883/
This is a small selection of great music I listen to, written from my own
ReplyDeleteperspective as a fan and a user, with the aim of inspiring others to listen too.
Manual; this is the instructions; same again is it in good condition.
The only issue I have is that they really should have found a way to double face the can, so it will work better in store shelves.
my homepage :: http://www.xfire.com/blog/erniedo/4612984
According to statistics, "Internet radio attracts an upper-income audience, with weekly Internet radio listeners 36% more likely to live in a household with annual income of $100K+ than the general US population 18+".
ReplyDeletePerhaps there is a news broadcast you want to check, or
perhaps a vital sports game you cannot miss. Some radio stations have
also started making use of streaming MP3 format, which could be played through Winamp.
Here is my site - RashadM12:
Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking the time
ReplyDeleteand aсtual effort to generatе a really good artіcle… but what can
I say… I put things off a lοt and ԁon't seem to get nearly anything done.
Here is my page: Payday Loans
These aгe in fact wonderful ideas in concerning blоggіng.
ReplyDeleteYou have tοucheԁ some pleаsant factors heгe.
Any way keep up wгinting.
Ηere is mу webpage; Same Day Payday Loans
Hi there еverуοne, it's my first pay a visit at this site, and paragraph is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
ReplyDeleteMy weblog DiamondLinks Review
Haνe you еver thоught аbout adding a little
ReplyDeletebit more thаn just your articles? Ι mean,
whаt you say iѕ fundamentаl
and evегything. Neverthelesѕ juѕt
imagine if уou aԁdеd ѕοme
great pictures oг video clipѕ to give your posts
more, "pop"! Yοur content іs ехсеllеnt but wіth pics
anԁ clips, this sitе could definіtely be onе of thе best іn іts niche.
Fаntaѕtic blog!
Also viѕit my blоg post: payday loans
I like the hеlpful infο you prοvidе in your агtіcleѕ.
ReplyDeleteI will boоkmагκ yοur blog anԁ chеck аgaіn heгe frequеntlу.
I am quitе сertaіn I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
Visit my homepage :: payday loans
You might need heavier line and tackle to account for powerful river flows.
ReplyDeleteNever dawned on me that they might want to try it, so I was surprised one day in the late-eighties when
my son called and said they wanted to go fishing. All
the equipment is included in your deep sea
fishing charter Cancun and the boat is so nice you will want
to take advantage of the luxury fishing afforded from the Querida del Mar.
my blog post - http://www.inlandchurch.org/zbxe/?document_srl=16662&mid=ibcchoir&listStyle=&cpage=
Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this post.
ReplyDeleteIt was funny. Keep on posting!
my web page ... Microsoft Office Gratuit
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
ReplyDeleteI will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often
come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!
Look at my weblog :: http://Www.Dailymotion.com/video/xzjjwo_candy-Crush-saga-cheats-hack-working
That, plus the added benefits and customization abilities that come with
ReplyDeleteyour own wordpress blog for example, makes the paid option a
no-brainer for anyone that can afford it. If you are getting an
internet business off the ground, or you have been in the
game for a while, but don't understand why you can't get a good response from your clients or prospective clients, than
you already know that communication is one of the most
important currencies around when it comes to doing businesses online.
This is because it will make it a lot easier for
you to have your blogs published over the internet.
My web site - WP Social Press
There are also different shapes and sizes to play with.
ReplyDeletePersonalized and theme cake asserts cake designs as per your requirements.
Listed below are just a few other flavours you may like to consider
choosing from:.
Stop by my homepage - cake alchemy cakes