I have been so busy putting pictures of beautiful art and decor on here, that I haven't written much about real life. So here goes:
My Main Man has been working non-stop, which makes for very long days and nights for this mama. I'm just glad he has a job though, and one that he's pretty darn good at, if I must say. Whoever came up with the phrase "banker's hours" was sadly mistaken.
I'm so thankful that Holden has started sleeping through the night pretty regularly. He is just the SWEETEST, HAPPIEST, baby I have ever come across. I'm sure I am not biased! He giggles, and smiles all the time, and his rolls are just edible. Sadly, I've done a horrible job of taking pictures of him, and have nothing new to post.
Jack has done a 180 at school, and has become a great little boy...at school; home is another story. He has run my patience thin, and I think he thinks he is one of the parents. I swear, we're consistent, and we don't let him get away with anything, but he is so darn determined. My mom always says, (I might have to write a post of things my mom always says) that all kids think about is how to wear us down, while we have a million things to get done every day. That is what makes it hard work, because it is a never ending battle for authority.
Speaking of Jack and school...
My Main Man and I finally talked about the price of private school vs. moving to a different school district, and we decided to finally put our house up for sale. No pressure or anything, we just need to sell our house and buy a new one before school starts in the fall. The knots in my back are insane over this. Here's what we're leaving:
I think our next house will look incredibly different. I may give you a sneak peak at some of the "before" pictures of ones I'm considering. I have been scrambling to thoroughly organize every nook-n-cranny of this place. Drawers that haven't been opened in years, have been sorted, and emptied. The realtor came today, and it looks like our house may be on the market by this weekend. If you know anyone in the GR area looking for a well loved home, let me know!








I wish I could say having a house on the market was easy...
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like we'll be living parallel universes soon.
I know, the idea of a relaxing summer went out the window. I see days of furiously cleaning and scrambling to get out of the house in my future. I hope your house sells soon! LOVE your new colors. Can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteYour house is ADORABLE! I bet it will sell in no time! Have you picked one out yet for your new one?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCheers to all of our homes selling quickly! Thanks, Carrie. I have six homes I'm keeping my eye on, and they are really something, but probably not the way you imagine. I will do a post with some pictures from them for your entertainment. Think dark and 70's.
ReplyDelete