5/23/10

Father's Day Came Early



We have been really happy with Jack's school and their Pre-K program.  They had the sweetest little afternoon planned for moms before Mother's Day, and of course they did not want to forget the dads!  So Jack brought home an early Father's Day card for Jay. You can see the cover above.  Don't mind that there is only one foot.  Jack said he did not have time to finish the other. :-)  The green shirt is Jay's Spartan shirt of course.  Go State! 

 When I pulled it out of his school bag, and started reading his description of his dad that he dictated, and I could NOT stop laughing.  I hope this makes you laugh as well!

My dad has hair on his whole body.  He likes to swim.  He likes to take me to his bank.  He is good at lifting weights.  He is good at playing soccer.  I've only won one time.  My dad likes to play Lego Star Wars video game with me.

2 comments:

  1. "My dad has hair all over his body". CLASSIC. Love it. :) Has Jay seen this yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jack could not wait to give it to him. Jay took it to "his bank" to show it off. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails