5/20/10

Summer Pasta Salad

This is a favorite dish around our house. I had something similar that my friend, Amanda, made for a cook-out, and thought I would try my own version. Disclaimer: I would not recommend the small shells that are in this picture. That was just what I had in the house.



This is a perfect low-maintenance, fresh recipe for summer.









Here is your list:
1 lb. Farfalle pasta
1 pkg. fresh basil, chopped
1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
1 container of pitted kalamata olives (from your grocery olive bar), halved
1 container of fresh mozzarella (from the olive bar), chopped
1 Rotisserie chicken, shredded
Zesty Italian Dressing

Here is what you do:
Cook the pasta, and combine ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing to your taste. You may have to add additional dressing the next day, as the pasta really soaks it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails