6/21/10
Free to Me
Look what we were given this weekend! This picture is not my dad's style, so I said I would take it off his hands. Now the question is what to do with it! I love how it looks against the blue walls in our living room, but it is too small for the scale of the fireplace, and I'm not sure I will keep the frame. Any ideas? Paint the frame white? Just get a new frame all together? Try to find a home for it in the living room? Or maybe it will live in our green dining room. Either way, I'm excited for our find. What a fun way to start off the week!
In other blog news, I'm working with two of you right now on making changes to your house, and that means the rest of you might get to see a few more before and after shots when we are done. If you think you would like help with color choice, furniture layout, or just overall design, contact me at abbymanchesky@gmail.com.
Finally, we just have a little more tweaking to do to the design of this blog. We're working on making the sidebar more transparent so you can see through to the grass cloth. You will like it much better, I promise! Thanks for sticking with me through the changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What about a colored matting and bigger frame? We have a mat cutter - and you can buy any color matting at Michael's :)
ReplyDelete