6/16/10

House Keeping




Ta Dah!  The blog redesign is done.  Many thanks to my friend Bob, for making it look the way I wanted!


The found objects in the header show the three areas I love to blog about most--parenting, design, and food.  I have a MAJOR love of grass cloth wallpaper, and I thought it would make the perfect background.  Finally, check out the separate pages at the top, that I hope will make it easier for you to find what you are interested in.  


What do you think?  I hope this design makes you want to come and stay awhile.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, but I don't see the grassy background...it's only white?

    (BTW, this is Leigha...I didn't realize Alesha was still signed in on her laptop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same with me - I love the header, but the background is only white. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. On my screen, behind the header and around the white there is an aqua colored textured wallpaper, called grass cloth. Does this show on your screen? Strange. Please let me know if I am the only one with this view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see grass cloth! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Abby! I love the pop of the red chair ;) (shocking, I know ... ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails