I am seeing yellow and gray everywhere. What do you think? Is this a color combination you would like in your home? I like the way it makes me feel: calm, without being dreary. I think it is quite sophisticated.
Burner Stutphin designs
Burner Stutphin Designs
calico corners
calico corners
david jiminez
david jiminez
decorpad
decorpad
emilyclark.blogpot.com
emilyclark.blogspot.com
nate burkus
katyeliotblog
Which room is your favorite? Or would you rather pass on gray and yellow altogether? Do you have any gray and yellow in your space?















I like it a lot. I have always had a soft spot for yellow and blue.....but you're right...the grey is sophisticated. Something I am really going to have to consider when we get our addition done.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! My fav. is the bath with the black and white stripe shades....
ReplyDeleteI see this alot and really like it...wish I thought of it when we were re-doing everything 2 years ago.
Krissy
I actually JUST finished painting my dining room gray and have not yet decided what color to infuse in art and such for the walls... what a good idea this yellow is!
ReplyDeleteMaggie- I think a dinning room or bedroom are my top two places to use these colors. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Try houzz.com for inspiration...just search grey dinning room.
ReplyDeleteSo I started listing my favs and realized I loved almost all of them. I love the wall pieces in the living room and love the bedroom design. I especially like the calico corners' prints!
ReplyDeleteI generally don't like grey at all but love yellow. (maybe this is why I moved from MI to CA???). ;). Some of the pics where the grey skews slate or beige are ok, but I still don't ever think I'd put that combo in my house. There are too many other colors and combos I love. :)
ReplyDelete