7/11/08

Manchesky Update

Jack is finally sleeping...I took a sick day today, and Jack was happy to not go to daycare. My hope is that I will be able to keep the grandparents and family members up to date on our little family.



The most exciting news on the home front is that we're expecting our second child the end of February. Jay and I are both so excited, but also nervous--as I think every mother is--that everything will go well. I have my first real doctors appointment this Wednesday, so we'll see what she says.



In other big news, I am thrilled to say that on Monday, I will be resigning from my job at the American Cancer Society. I'm nervous about the conversation with my boss, but so happy to be staying home with Jack, and eventually the baby. I should be done by July 25th!



It has become more evident that Jack needs more of our attention. Jay and I are both worried about him. He seems so angry, and throws a screaming fit at the strangest things...like whether or not I go to the bathroom. The mornings are the worst! This morning he came into our room and told us to shut-up. He knows that's a naughty word that we don't say in our house, so he tries to use it as much as possible. I took him to Target today, and he didn't want me to get a shoe rack, so he started screaming and hitting in the store, and we had to leave our full cart in the middle of the store and go home. This was a first for us. Awesome. He can be so sweet and loving. He's very smart, and knows how to work a room at 3 years old! Sometimes, even when he's in trouble, he's so funny that I have to bite the inside of my cheeks to keep from laughing. The bottom line is that we need some advice.



Jack is very excited for the baby. He kisses and hugs my belly. He said he wants to push the baby in the stroller and teach the baby how to walk. :-) He'll be a great big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails