
This is Jack waiting for the Spartan Marching Band to walk by--outside the stadium. He honestly cracks me up. I'm so thankful that he was able to experience the spartan football games. There are no more home games, but these "family dates" have given us some wonderful memories.
Here's a few Jack quotes to hopefully brighten your day.
- Dad, I understand why you want to spank me, but I don't think you should. I won't talk naughty any more, I promise.
- Mommy, I like you and I love you.
- Jesus, I'm thankful for my blanket and my mommy. (during night time prayers)
- Mom, you're such a cutie pie. You're so sweet I could just eat your face. I could take a fork and eat your eyes like candy you're so sweet. (what an imagination)
- Ladies and gentlemen, presenting alphabet boy!


Talk about being so cute you could eat them! Jack is so happy and smiley - he must be pretty lucky to have such a great mom ;)
ReplyDelete