
I have the most amazing Grandma. Mary Louise Tarnosky turned 90 on January 15, 2009. She's raised five children, run her own salon out of her home, and has suffered great loss in her life. She has an adventurous spirit that I envy, and never goes anywhere without heels and lipstick. She has been such an example to me through my whole life, and I thank God for her daily. She is the glue that holds our extended family together, and everyone that meets her LOVES her. I pray that I'm just like her when I grow up.
We all traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate her birthday together. The woman loves the slots. Last year she won $600.00 on one machine in Florida! We had a great time with her and I hope she enjoyed herself.
We all traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate her birthday together. The woman loves the slots. Last year she won $600.00 on one machine in Florida! We had a great time with her and I hope she enjoyed herself.


No comments:
Post a Comment