This picture is from a recent trip I took to surprise my close friend Mehridith for her 30th birthday in San Francisco. Mehr is in the blue dress, and her sister Julie is on the other side. Mehridith and I met at summer orientation for college. We sat across from each other and signed up for all the same classes, because we were both Int'l Relations majors. That was in June of 1997, and after twelve years, 3.5 kids, countless job changes, marriages, and family dramas, we still have a very authentic friendship. Happy Birthday Mehr!My mom came to take care of Jack while I was gone & Jay worked. They had a wonderful time playing together, and I'm glad they had moments to themselves.
Quotes:
--Mom, I don't have a girlfriend, because I have you!
--Dad, you need to listen to Jesus and do what He says! Remember what He tells you to do! (out of left field)
--Mom, why does Jesus live in the most high place? (ugh...)
Jack starts soccer two days a week, so that should be interesting. He can't wait. Our summer is filling up fast, and I'm trying to cherish every moment. Farmer's Market here we come!


I'd love to come see Jack play soccer - send me his schedule!
ReplyDelete