8/27/09

Waiting

This was how Jack looked while we waited at my doctor's appointment. I couldn't help but take his picture. Here are a few Jack quotes. There were so many in Chicago that now I have forgotten them.


--Dad, do you want to kiss your bride and fall in love with Abby Manchesky all over again?
--Most mornings, Jack demands we give Jay a "family hug" before work. We were doing this, when Jack looked at Jay and said, "See you later bro."
--Mom, you look so beautiful. (said loudly on the bus in Chicago from a different row)

--Jack answered the phone while I was in the shower. It was my dad. Jack talked to him for a minute, and then said, "Here, talk to your bride" and gave the phone to my mom.
This is going to be the year of questions, I can tell already.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my. (The last one!!!) I'm sure your parents probably laughed it off, but that had to have been weird for a moment...how old is Jack?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails