Notice the batman belt he's sporting over his PJ's? It is part of his Halloween costume, and he can't stand taking the belt off because of all the powers it gives him. Dad, can I come with you to your dinner? No, it's for business. Well I like business! Mom, can you cut the arms of dad's suit off to fit me? And the legs of dad's suit off to fit me so that I can do business?
Mom, can you drop me of at Jos. A Banks so I can buy a suit?
Mom, I'm so glad you found such a good school for me.
(at my ultrasound) I wish I could be a girl so I could have a baby. Well, maybe your wife will have a baby. My wife is already having a baby. (me)
Jay told Jack he wished he could go to "young 5's" with him. Don't worry, you can go to young 32's!
Mom, you should be bat girl for Halloween. You just need to find a costume that says 30 and up.
Jack, aren't you glad you have this robe to keep you nice and cozy downstairs? Yes, it's just like a snuggie.


No comments:
Post a Comment