Jack begins Pre-K today, and he is so excited he can barely contain himself. Last week was orientation for the kids and the parents, and we were asked to bring a picture of Jack so they can hang it above his coat hook. The picture above is what he chose to do for this picture. He keeps me laughing every day!*quotes*
--Mom, I wish you met me first, so that you could have married me instead of Daddy.
--Dad, after dinner, let's go to the bowling alley and pick-up some beautiful babies. (Thank you Jason Fry.)
--Mom, if I kiss you on the lips we will be married forever. (kiss) Bulls-eye!
--Jack was talking to his friend a few doors down from us. He is in second grade, but this does not stop Jack from discussing who is taller. I couldn't hear the whole conversation, but it ended with Jack saying, "we can discuss this later." Then he turned on his heel and walked down our driveway.
--This same neighbor asked if he could show Jack his Pokemon cards. He was going through all of his cards and naming them for Jack. I said, "Jack has never seen Pokemon cards before." Jack said, "Yes, because they're not appropriate for me."


OMG the last 2 had me in stiches.
ReplyDelete