I have not been very good at keeping track of his quotes lately, but here are a few I don't want to forget.
--While driving home from a family friend's house in Alpena, Jack was not happy with his parents. Our mistake was letting him stay-up much too late. In all his frustration, he said, "Does anyone know where I could find a new family?"
--We were riding in my dad's Yukon, and Jack said, "Grandpa, do you think we could borrow your truck, because we need more room. Then, I can sit in the way back. And the baby can sit in the way back. And daddy can drive and mommy can sit in the back with us. You can have my dad's car."
--Mom, I am going to share this blanket with you because it is so thoughtful of me, and because you're so cute.
--The baby that I take care of every week was leaving with her dad. She would not stop crying, so Jack told her dad that she didn't want to go with him, and that he should leave her at our house for the rest of her life.
--Someone got quite upset about an incident that was clearly an accident. Jack said, "Why would you get so angry? You know that was an accident. Do you you hate your life or something?"
--Jack is very excited for his brother to come, because he is going to "tell him what to do." I told him that his brother would probably say, "You're not the boss of me!" Jack laughed and said, "oh, well I'm going to have to teach him how to behave." This should be interesting.
12/1/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment