I picked out these frames a long time ago, and had planned to fill them with prints from a children's book, but ran into trouble at Kinko's because of silly copyright laws. :-) But a dear friend offered to scan the pages from Jack's book, Where The Wild Things Are, and I think they turned out great. Of course, they look better in person than in this picture, but you get the idea.
4/5/10
Nursery Progress
Holden is sleeping in his swing, so I have a quick minute to write a short update. Creating a nursery for Holden has been so fun, because this time we actually knew we were having a boy. Slowly, but surely, I'm making small improvements. When I saw this pillow at Target, I couldn't resist. I think it makes the chair a bit more masculine and ties in the curtains.


I picked out these frames a long time ago, and had planned to fill them with prints from a children's book, but ran into trouble at Kinko's because of silly copyright laws. :-) But a dear friend offered to scan the pages from Jack's book, Where The Wild Things Are, and I think they turned out great. Of course, they look better in person than in this picture, but you get the idea.
I picked out these frames a long time ago, and had planned to fill them with prints from a children's book, but ran into trouble at Kinko's because of silly copyright laws. :-) But a dear friend offered to scan the pages from Jack's book, Where The Wild Things Are, and I think they turned out great. Of course, they look better in person than in this picture, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think Jennifer Lopez started the whole "chandelier in the nursery" craze. :o) I like the unique individuality of Baby Handsome's space. :o) My favorite thing to do in a baby's nursery is to put pictures of family members/fun shapes or color patterns in individual frames right next to the changing table in a horizontal line. It makes changing time go so much more smoothly when the baby has something to look at and get distracted by. ;o)
ReplyDeleteI think once Holden has out-grown his nursery, you should box it all up and ship it to me - about that time, I'll be having my kids! My favorite part of his room is that it is a nursery that is sophisticated and non-baby-esque.
ReplyDelete