4/6/10

Who needs sleep?


Break out the champagne; it's time to celebrate. After weeks of sleeping on the couch together, Holden and I slept in our own beds. He woke up to eat at 12:00, 3:00 and 6:00 a.m., but really didn't eat anything at his 3:00 feeding.

He still doesn't know how to put himself to sleep, so during his daytime naps I let him cry for 10 minutes, go in and soothe him, then lay him back down, and that seemed to work. I am, however, not foolish enough to believe that every day will be this way. With babies, you never know is they'll change their mind and veto your plans completely. I'm hopeful! And looking forward to a cleaner house very soon.
*Update* I was writing this while I let him cry for his morning nap, and at exactly the 10 minute mark he fell asleep! Time for more champagne! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails