5/12/10

Gearing Up, Meijer Style

It's currently 45 degrees and grey, but I can't get the idea of having friends over for a B.B.Q.  party out of my head.  The only problem is that I'm trying not to go to Target anymore I'm curbing my spending.  Does that mean that a girl can't dream about how to make grilling-out with friends special?  I think not! 

I found this inexpensive, indoor-outdoor tablecloth at Meijer this week.  If you don't have a Meijer in your city, that makes me sad for you!  Look how chic it is. ($14.00)


Yep, I just said "chic."  I love it so much that I may have to use it inside, and not just on our ratty picnic table!  I love how it looks next to my white china.



Visions of tin buckets full of ice and drinks, grilled fruit, and something wrapped in bacon are dancing in my head.  Now if I could just find the friends to come over and eat!!

What gets you excited to have people over/entertain?  Do you get inspired by something like a tablecloth, and then run with it? Or are you a much better host than me, and just entertain all the time without without thinking about it?

1 comment:

  1. sorry, im just going over your old posts - love them all - but i have a diff version found in marshalls (or was it homegoods?)....here :

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/paz3t/4516587086/in/set-72157611302025962/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails