5/26/10

Lightening It Up


Holden woke-up at 4:30 this morning, and I could not fall back to sleep.  So while everyone else sleeps, I decided to make a few changes: to the blog that is.  I lightened it up.  What do you think?  Is it too boring?  I'm not really a plain white kind-of girl, but I like the "stretch minima" template, and there are not many background options for that. 


I would really appreciate your opinion!  Here are some choices to help you help me. :-)
-keep the white background
-return to the blue background
-neither, but I have a better idea
-next time your baby wakes you up, leave well enough alone

Thank you in advance for your feedback.  Now I Must Have Coffee.

8 comments:

  1. I like the white--it's clean and airy for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason I would say the way it was is because it is easier to distinguish between your posts and the ads (not that it is very difficult.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the white a lot - I also like that the picture at the top is smaller now, so I can see immediately if you have a new post or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your opinion, ladies! It's difficult to get comments on here. Jessica, I'm working with Corie's husband, Bob, (of Corie's living room) to create a real header at the top, so the picture and name look more presentable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you do some borders around your pics. That might soften the contrast between the white and color??? Those early mornings are fierce and I don't miss them a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fierce is the perfect word! Thanks for the tip on the photos. I'll try that on Friday Favorites. I already finished the post for Thursday and I don't have the energy to make the changes...4:30 a.m. and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for #4 - get your butt back in bed and leave the blog alone! Personally I thought it looked great the way it was. :) (this from your friend who hasn't changed her blog in about 4 years)

    So yes, it really is 2:18am and I am just now getting caught up on your blog... sigh. Apparently everyone has 1 friend who doesn't sleep (like me). So who is my 1 friend who also doesn't sleep? Her name is Maureen. She is also always awake at this hour of the night - because she is a SURGEON. At STANFORD. In the TRAUMA department. How pathetic does that make me feel? Yeah.

    I like the Clover Lane link - thanks for posting that. Love the new pics of the boys (the ones that loaded anyway). Also, why are there so many ads on your page recently?

    I can't wait to see the Corie remodel.

    Mmmm... think that's it. Call me soon. I'm losing my mind. As always. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you're "losing your mind." Stay with me--the blog is going to be changing soon, hopefully this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails