5/15/10

White Out

I am in love with all white home decor.  Here's a taste.


footed bowl ( country living )



Beatrice Lamp (jonathan adler)

Porcelain Vase (target)

Large Rectangle Hanging Capiz Pendant (west elm)


Rustic White Vases (pottery barn)



Bird Jewelry Dish, my favorite item on this page (pottery barn)


Coral Chandelier (ballard design)

garden seat, (ballard design)


3 comments:

  1. That chandelier thing from west elm is not a light fixture?? If it were I'd buy it for the guest house in a heart beat - love it. But if it just hangs for decoration... not sure. Also, looking back I did read the "difficult convos", it had just been a few weeks I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a light fixture...takes 3 60-watt light bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm, you may not like all white when those boys get bigger !

    Meg Allen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails