One of the most monumental moments in my life, was when My Main Man asked me to be his bride. On our first date, we took a walk out to the pier in Muskegon, and sat for hours talking and dangling our feet. I remember it like it was yesterday. So when he proposed nine months later (yes, it was fast) we walked that same pier, except this time he got down on one knee.
It was a beautiful moment, but sadly I don't really remember what he said. Wouldn't it be great if it was all recorded?
Well the proposal you are about to see is amazing--and there are no fireworks purchased, no fancy limo, just a few talented friends and creativity. I dare you not to well-up a bit.
What was your proposal like? Were you surprised? Was it better than you expected? Or more low key?
Don't you just love the effort this groom to be put into his proposal?
6/7/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That was freakin' awesome. :) I'd say their marriage has a good chance based on that proposal!! Dang!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat took a lot of effort on his and his friends part. I'd still like to know how long it took them to set that in play and where did he find the time away from her to practice. Very cool eitherway.
ReplyDeleteI proposed to Rachel at the top of Crystal Mountian on a golf weekend. I knew I was going to do it that weekend but we walked up the mountain and the setting was perfect. And it made it easy for her to say "yes" because I would have kicked her right down the mountian and watched her roll down...lol kidding of course. I'll I could think is that it would have been a long walk down had she said no anyway. Glad I did it and glad she said yes. ahh good times.
Thanks again for sharing Abby