(I am hoping to finish making the design changes to my blog this week. Thanks for not judging yet!)
Holden is four months old! Yee-haw. Jay is constantly exclaiming that he can not believe what a smiley baby we have. Even when he's upset, I swear he tries really hard not to be. He is busy watching his big brother, and trying to bite on anything he can get his hands on. He is still sleeping through the night, except for when we were at a hotel, and that was just a bad scene. After all the weeks of tears in the beginning, he is certainly full of joy now. He even giggles in his sleep.
Here are the stats from his four month doctor visit:
14 lbs 4oz.--30th percentile
23 3/4 inches long--10th percentile
head--10th percentile
He is still small, but the doctor said that he's proportional, and that is what matters. I split his shots into two doses this time, and I just love our doctor for guiding me, but still supporting me as a parent. And if I could adopt our nurse as my long lost relative I would. Jack was SO upset that Holden was crying, that our nurse gave him a hug and empathized with Jack.
Before we left, they said it was already time to start giving Holden cereal. I was shocked! I thought it started at five months. Oops! Well, the picture below shows just how Holden felt about cereal: not amused. I think this picture is hilarious.


No comments:
Post a Comment