6/28/10

Time Away




I am spending some time away with my family up north, as my Grandmother passed away last night.  She died of natural causes, and both of her children were next to her as she took her last breath.  I am thankful that I brought the boys here when I did, because she was still able to interact with them on Friday.  I have many thoughts and topics to share and process from this event. But for today, I am going to snuggle my baby, enjoy his rolls of fat, watch Jack play on the beach, and be grateful for the circle of life.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sending you a great big hug! So sorry to hear about Grandma Phyllis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving you all so very much! Please hug your dad and Mary Beth for me! Well....and everyone else!! And.....from my mom a couple weeks ago..."If it were not for Phyllis and Dolly, your father (my dad, Bud), would not know what a normal, loving home was about". Rest in Peace Phyllis and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,
    Praying for your family.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter what the cause, or the timing - I think it's always hard. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails