Welcome to Friday Favorites: a series of posts to share my favorite recipe, blog, design items, and general stuff I love from the week.
Curried Chicken Salad, by Ellie Krieger, is wonderful dish for summer. This has the grapes and slivered almonds I love, with half the fat of regular chicken salad. I confess that I simply buy a roasted chicken from the store instead of all of her steps.
My neighbor gave Holden these Indestructible Books, and he goes crazy for them. They are chew proof, rip proof, non-toxic, and 100% washable. A must have.
If you enjoyed my post A Painted Floor, then you will like Blue Painted Ceilings from House of Turquoise.
I have been the snappy parent lately, but this post, Magic Words for Guiding Behavior: Let's Pretend, inspired me.
I found this fabulous website for original art, in this month's Elle Decor Magazine. When I got on the site, I loved it. Zatista: The premiere source for original art online.
Star Stuff, by Jeffery Morrison
One of my best friends in high school made Whoopie Pies! with her family, and they were a sugary gift from heaven. Bakerella discovered a book dedicated to just Whoopie Pies!
Are you wondering what to do about the annoying people in your life? Read this post.
Lunch Skins reusable Sandwich bags. Love 'em. They come in different patterns and a different sizes. They're cute enough for the office, and practical enough for the school lunch bag.
The best post I've read this week was, I love you, Marija. I haven't had a tear-jerker on here in a while. Get out your Kleenex.
These Hibiscus Stay on Coasters are just darling. Thank you Real Simple for bringing them into my life!
Have a beautiful weekend! Be sure to let me know which link is your Friday Favorite!











I love the Blue Painted Ceilings.....so beautiful and something I would have never thought to do.....but I have to say that Magic Words for Guiding Behavior is my favorite......and right when I need it =) How refreshing and simple....but SO true! Thank you!
ReplyDelete