When our eyes met, I knew your heart was meant for mine.
When we talked so much we could not finish our food, and everyone at the table was watching, I knew I would love you.
When our first date ended I called Angie to say I found the man I would marry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my love. You are an amazing father, and a I love you more each day.
How do you celebrate the birthday's of those you love?? What is the best birthday gift you have ever received?
Engagement pictures by Motley Cat Studios.






Your photos are fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteBest gift? Tough call. Probably the really good sewing machine my boyfriend gave me, even though we'd only been together 2 months. I'd always wanted to sew...and now I am! (Although I don't know how - I just learn as I go. Trial and error.)
Other best gift - when I came into work at my vet hospital years ago, and my favorite coworkers had come in at dawn to decorate my office and surprise me. That was the day I realized what good friends the girls had become. And to this day we're all still bffs.
Thanks! If only our wedding pictures had turned out as great.
ReplyDeleteI love that your boyfriend got you a sewing machine! About that sewing--should I just try it? I desperately want to do drapes and pillows, but feel inept.
The decorated office sounds so special. The fact that they took time out of their early morning to make you feel loved is awesome! Lucky Gal. ;-)
I can't get over how much you look like MB in those pictures! WOW!
ReplyDeleteI love this, Abby! What a wonderful tribute to your husband. I enjoy reading your blog every so often.
ReplyDeletexo
Jessica (Welch) Griffith