7/26/10

Part of Something Special

I arrived from a three hour drive home from vacation, to find this beautiful package in our mailbox.
I knew the sender, and I just assumed it was a very creative wedding invitation.  This bride does not mess around!

I opened the smaller envelope first, and it was a lovely card, so carefully written, asking me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding.  She also included a book extolling all the uses of a bridesmaid dress.  Cute!  What a touching way to ask someone to be part of such a magical day in your life.  

I am so grateful I get to be part of something so special:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and Fabulous. I will never win the title as "most creative friend of Abby's"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen--everyone brings something different to the friendship!! Your wedding will be "gorgeous and fabulous", I have no doubts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is getting married?!?! Are you still a "bridesmaid" even when your married? So fun for you1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Jenni, who often comments on here, is getting married. I've known her since I was born, literally. And OF COURSE you can still be a bridesmaid when you're married. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!! Hey guys! =) Just walked in the door from our cruise....and had to say hi! And YAY!!! You got it....I am so excited!! And really, I have 3 honor attendants.....not maids really....each of them are tooooo special to make other labels!! I love ya Abby!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails