Tobi Fairley
Tobi Fairley
Morgan Harrison
HGTV 2010 Dream Home
Mabley Handler
Palmer Weiss
Palmer Weiss
Mary McDonald
Is this a color combination that works for you?
Have you incorporated orange into your home?
I don't think I have any, but these images are causing me to reconsider.
Have you incorporated orange into your home?
I don't think I have any, but these images are causing me to reconsider.
Please, help me choose the name of my new blog; take the
poll located on my sidebar!
New to my blog? Click here.










Abby, I have all of these pictures and love this color combination!!! I can't believe you are going to have 2 blogs. I can barely keep up with one and my kids are grown.......Exciting. By the way, your blog is so pretty now. It has inspired me to hire someone to make mine better!!!
ReplyDeleteSherry, that is so nice to hear! Thank you! I can't wait to see what you do with your blog. I actually traded interior design for web design and that worked well.
ReplyDeleteI have added orange, well really salmon / orange-ish but still! Camila from "High-heeled Foot in the Door" loves orange and inspired me!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just adore the orange and blue combination...fun and fresh!!
ReplyDeleteHi Abby, I am new to your blog and now a follower. YOur name intrigued me. I am a Mom of 3 boys so naturally I was curious, I am so glad to have found you, KATHYSUE
ReplyDeleteAbby, I love this color combo! Orange is my second favorite color after green. I've noticed that over the years I've incorporated a lot of orange in my home. I am dying to paint or cover the back of my bookcases w/an orange color. See here: http://greenstreetblog.blogspot.com/search?q=bookcase
ReplyDeleteYou know me... love it. :)
ReplyDeleteLove Orange and Blue. Oddly enough I have been using it in design since 2005. I think that blue and brown was so popular that a nice spice was needed to transition the color palette. Orange was a great way to get everyone away from red, and create a fresh new loo.
ReplyDeleteAs for your new blog-Lover of all things design-seems fitting for you!
Amanda
love Palmer's the best!
ReplyDeleteI can't do this color combo because that was my high school's colors!!! I want to yell, "Go, Panthers!"
Hi Abby, Orange has been my favorite color to wear for years, but oddly, I've never used it in my own home. I love the pic of the drapes with the turquoise ribbon banding. What a punch. Looking forward to the new blog! Can't imagine writing more than one!
ReplyDelete