I have lighting on my mind.
Yesterday I was able to help Emily make choices for her kitchen remodel, and we will be removing her huge florescent light over her island and replacing it with pendants. One fun fact is that I think we are going to use an outdoor fixture over her table!
Warning: if you are making selections for someone else you will inevitably find new pieces for your home.
{That towel bugs me every time I see this picture.}
I wonder if Jay would miss his spray painted creation?
What do you think?
Are these fixtures ugly, pretty, or too far out of your comfort zone?
The dinning room pieces are coming together; I'm just waiting for them to arrive.






That is a cute little light with a slight retro/contemporary feel to it! I think I like it! Is the price good?
ReplyDeleteI think it's a pretty good price! $94.00
ReplyDeleteThey are perfect! I love the dining room light.
ReplyDeleteI like them--just a hint of modern. Can't wait to see her kitchen when it's done!
ReplyDeleteThanks, A House and Home! If we do buy the light for the dinning room, we can always take it with us to our next house. {assuming we actually move one day}
ReplyDeleteJulie- thanks! I can't wait to see her finished kitchen either. FYI: I can't get your last post out of my mind. I will comment.