Welcome to Friday Favorites: my weekly list of favorite blog posts, design ideas, recipes, and general stuff from the week.
You know I'm on a spray painting kick. This post shows just how fantastic a Goodwill find can be with a little love from the paint can. Click here.
Look! A recipe with vegetables! This was delicious, although I should mention that Jay did not like the texture of the eggplant and would prefer chicken or shrimp. Still, it was very easy and incredibly healthy! I am going to make this regularly and keep it for my lunch,
Click here to try roasted eggplant curry!
After my post on the 10 advantages of being the last friend pregnant, I received some interesting comments. If you are nervous baby will cost a fortune, click here for some very thorough and wise advice!
I think this is such an interesting paint treatment for an entryway! Click here to see how it's done.
Have you ever, in your entire life, seen such beautiful gliders? Odi et Amo featured them here, and although they are entirely out of my price range I can still appreciate their awesomeness.
Exactly one month from now the four of us will meet in Chicago:
They are my closest girlfriends from college. Aren't they so cute? We are finally getting together for some mommy rehab in a fancy city with no children or husbands. That is the ultimate Friday Favorite. Let the countdown begin!!
Do you have a Friday Favorite?











Ooh, a girls weekend - have fun!! thanks for the mention, I'm working on the family to give that place a try.. have a great weekend, Abby!
ReplyDeleteHave I told you lately that I love Friday Favorites? My computer doesn't work very well so I rarely even turn it on...Each Friday I have to actually take time to read all the fabulous finds you have found - and shared! Thank you! AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND THE GIRLS!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for including my blog as part of your Friday favorites!
ReplyDeleteLori Lowe
Thanks again for the link, Abby! I love reading your blog -- though I seem to come away wanting to repaint my kitchen, slipcover my couches, go on a hot date with my hubby, and now, to take off with my girlfriends that dot the country. Still, I'd say those are all good influences! :) Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeletelove the list...and are you counting down the days til you meet your girlfriends!!!!!! So excited for you (and jealous)!
ReplyDeleteHi Abby,
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email earlier today that I just resent. Hoping it works!
xoxo Anne (A House and Home)
Woot! Chicago, here we come! :)
ReplyDeleteI loved this whole edition of FF. I thought the best one was from Young House Love - how to save money for a baby.... soooo ridiculously true.
*Maybe* someday I'll try "glamping" and I liked the zig-zag paint job. :)
xoxo
"Glamping" could TOTALLY be for me! :) Thanks for sharing the pic! Hope you'll stop by my blog when you have time! :) Maybe share a vignette or two on fridays! :) Take care, Artie
ReplyDelete