10/14/10

Bunco And The Creepiest Cookies Ever

Are these the creepiest cookies you have ever seen?  
Three years ago I started a Bunco group with a few other friends in town, and although the members have changed, we are still going strong! 
 Every month someone takes a turn hosting, and Martha Sally goes all out when it comes to Halloween.  
She also happens to have a pretty sweet house: mid-century modern style. 
 I had to snap a few pictures, of course.

Her husband teaches sculpture and their whole house is interesting. He even built, yes built, their son his crib.  Sadly, I didn't get a photo of that.
Here's another Halloween vignette from Bunco night.

If you are brave enough to make these cookies,
here is the actual recipe for shortbread cookies with strawberry jam

Bunco is a great game to play with a bunch of chatty friends because it is mindless fun, and you can go home with money!!
Do you Bunco?
What is the creepiest dish you have ever served?

New to my blog?  Click here.  If you enjoyed this post you can subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails