10/13/10

"Everything I Love"

Lee Ann Thorton of Thorton Designs creates lovely, elegant spaces.  

Let me count the ways:
The girl knows how to use pattern, and lots of it.
There is no lack of wall coverings in her work.
Detail after detail is impeccable; watch the lighting, window treatments, and accessories.











I could transfer my life into any of these rooms. 
How about you?
New to my blog?  Click here.  If you enjoyed this post you can subscribe here to receive them daily via e-mail.
This post was inspired by House of Turquoise.

5 comments:

  1. So much attention to detail - love that beautiful, dramatic kitchen banquette - subtle wallpaper, a roman blind and elegant chairs the matching upholstery. Great color and pattern mixing.. yes, I could bring these home, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post, and what a lovely Blog! I love the cheese tray set up in that kitchen. Those salted caramel cupcakes look delish too!

    xx
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore her work - like you, I could live in any of these rooms...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a wallpaper and white molding lover (and coveter!) I love her work. The office and the family room with the beams are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it too! first I have heard of her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails