10/8/10

Friday Favorites

Welcome to Friday Favorites: my post on everything I love from the week.



I love a good peek into one's home.  This Charlotte Home Tour from Emily Clark is full of inspiration.

This week's recipe is Val's Apple Nachos.  They are seriously amazing; the perfect recipe for fall.

Click here to read "It's Now...A Post If You're Looking For A Bit of Motivation."  For me, it was all the right words at the right time.

So many of my friends are pregnant again, and this post of Little Girls' Bedrooms is fun.  Odi et Amo is expecting, so if you're looking for baby and girl posts, you can head there.

Our mornings can be crazy.  Thankfully Jack does not have school until the afternoons, but regardless, everyone is a little fussy until we get our coffee and breakfast.  Family Traditions for the Morning Hours was a great post inspiring me to work a little harder to create the memories I want for my family.  

This "before and after" fireplace is the perfect example of why sometimes, painting something white really is the best choice.  The dark fireplace just sucks all the light out of the room.  But in the "after" shot you can see the space is revitalized!  Click here to see the transformation.


Think the passion of love will inevitably fade?  Think again.  Click here to see why the love in your marriage, and the passion, can last.

Want to pick-up something to add flair to your weekend?  Try this fabulous steel grey nail polish by Rimmel.  I usually don't buy that brand but I loved the color so much I had to try.  I was not disappointed!  

What are your plans for this weekend?  For the first time in a long time, we have none.  We'll be watching MSU play U of M in football, and getting our house ready for another open house next week.  We've lowered the price--again.  
Cheers to making your house a home and selling it!!
abby

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the open house. It will happen when it's right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's Go Blue!! I'm sorry...don't delete my comment!! I couldn't resist! :) Honestly, I didn't even know U of M football existed before I met my husband! Hee...hee! Love your round-up, Abby! I took some time last night and browsed your blog a bit (I just never had the chance) and was really impressed w/your before and afters! How did the mirror turn out??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo....those nachos look amazing, and that nailpolish I might just have to go get! I'm loving all your room inspirations, I really need to redecorate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post - adore the little girl's room!! Good luck this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to check these out. Thanks! And by the way, I am on fire!...I don't win anything in my life for 33 years and then I join the blogosphere and win three giveaways in a month! Crazy... I DID receive Bittersweet and am looking forward to curling up with it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to this post....have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby, thank you so much for posting the nachos.....mmmm = )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails