I thought it was time to take the plunge and start my design blog.
Come on over and visit!! :-)
I chose a title that I thought was upbeat, clean sounding, and easy to remember.
I am posting all of my thoughts and design inspiration on a delightful design
and keeping Abby & Her Boys for family and food posts.
There may be some portions that look familiar and I'm sure I will make some changes, but I'm jumping in.
There may be some portions that look familiar and I'm sure I will make some changes, but I'm jumping in.
I hope you stop by my new place and
if design is what you are looking for please make the change in your blogroll.
We're staying home today due to the crazy tornado watch and getting ready to
show our house again tomorrow.
Things are finally calming down (a bit) and I can take this afternoon to reply to
a few of you who I owe an e-mail!
What's on your plate this week?
We're staying home today due to the crazy tornado watch and getting ready to
show our house again tomorrow.
Things are finally calming down (a bit) and I can take this afternoon to reply to
a few of you who I owe an e-mail!
What's on your plate this week?



Oooh Abby - I love the look and feel (and the new name) of your header & blog!!! I'm heading over right now!! Congrats!! Will add you on my blogroll right now!
ReplyDeleteim a follower already!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I so am thankful for your ideas and tips. Often you talk about things that the thought of had not even crossed my mind.....but makes so much sense. You have a faithful follower here =)
ReplyDelete