10/11/10

Thinking Thanksgiving, Thanks To Eddie Ross


Setting a beautiful table is one of the best parts of the holidays. I start planning Thanksgiving early and when I viewed this image from the latest issue of Lonny Magazine, I was inspired to start dreaming NOW. 

Eddie Ross is a talented stylist, chef, event coordinator, and has even worked in publishing.  He is the genius behind this table setting.  Remember when he was a contestant on Top Design?  You can click on any of these images to visit Eddie's article for tips and inspiration.

Notables from Eddie's Table:
-The centerpiece is an actual pumpkin he hallowed out and painted gold.
-He dyed white napkins blue for the occasion.
-Eddie bought the bird figurines from an inexpensive craft store and painted them gold as well!  
-Used mixed metals for silverware.
-The sofa pulled up to his table inspires me to move our table into the living room for special occasions. 


"Remember, each piece is a part of the bigger picture." 
 Eddie Ross, Lonny Magazine


Please visit Eddie Ross here for more inspiration.
What inspires you to prepare for Thanksgiving?

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty great giveaway on the blog I hope you'll stop by to enter! :) Talk soon, Artie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet!! thank you so much for your post! its hard to belive the Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Happy Fall! Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the blues. The candlesticks go very well with this table setting. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok thats it...i will do a blue and orange table for thanksgiving! thanks abby and thank you eddie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was definitely one of my favorite pics from Lonny. Lonny is unbelievable - every time I look at an issue, I tell myself this is why I love design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this and Lonny...didn't they really kick it up a notch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is pretty much breath taking. He makes it "do able" too which I love. The cool weather inspires me for Thanksgiving..making my house more cozy. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails