11/5/10

Friday Favorites

Welcome to Friday Favorites: the time of week when I pull my favorite food and family posts.  Thank you to anyone who took the time to send me links to your favorite blogs! I'm still working through the list and deciding what works best with my blog.  
Here are a few of my favorite posts so far. 

It's never O.K. to let your kids get bullied.  Mommy Uncensored was suggested by Kara, and explains her opinion on how to parent through bullying. Very well done.

What Katie ate may be the most beautiful food blog I have ever seen.  You can't miss it.  Thanks to Lindsay who recommended I check it out!


This mid 30s life wrote on Outsmarting the Heathrow Injection which is essentially a very funny and honest post on her first time back in the gym after years of being away.  I really love every post she does so please scroll through her latest stories!

Are you a "clean eater"?  The Gracious Pantry, suggested by Mehridith, is a very amazing source of recipes that use real ingredients instead of any box mixes or other processed foods. 
 If you would like to Get Started click here.  You'll have to visit her site to see pictures. ;-)

There are quite a few new parenthood blogs added to my sidebar and I would love for you to click through and let me know which ones you are enjoying the most!

Do you like to feel the pages on your fingers instead of the your keyboard when you read?  Steady Mom offers her top 4 Parenting Books.

Finally, I have to plug Stella & Dot jewelry one  more time.  The party was small but fun and everyone was so focused on the beautiful jewelry that people had to take the food home!  I bought cellophane bags and ribbon for that very reason: we do not need 24 cupcakes in this house!  I was able to buy this necklace with my hostess discount. I never would have chosen it for myself but April styled me before everyone arrived and then I couldn't bear to take the necklace off. 

My Main Man sent me these flowers since my last edition of Friday Favorites.  He also drove to get me a cup of coffee when we realized we were out at home.  Gold star for him!  We have had one of busiest weeks ever and I'm exhausted: looking forward to the weekend.

Do you have a Friday Favorite?  Any fun plans for your weekend?
I would love to hear from you,
abby

If you are looking for Friday favorites regarding design click here.


4 comments:

  1. I liked the Aussie/UK blog post, that was funny. I was surprised by your necklace choice, but I'm sure you wear it well, and I wish you would call me, doggoneit! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I managed to miss that complement, so I'm sorry this is late but thank you! That was very kind, appreciate it.

    I'll be sure to have a good look at those other blogs you mention.

    I really enjoy your blog too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looking links...they all sound right up my ally too! Will have to take a look tonight once the kids are asleep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails