7/25/08

baby update

I'm not really sure what to say, so this blog will probably come off very matter of fact.

On Thursday, my last day of work, I thought something might be wrong with the baby, and I called my Dr.'s office. The had me come in right away (leaving work early without having things finished) and they did a ultrasound. At nine weeks, they could not find a heartbeat. They estimate that the baby quit growing at 5 1/2 weeks, but my uterus kept growing. After a couple more test, we went through the process of a miscarriage.

Jay and I are very sad, although it comes in waves. I know that this is common...but that doesn't make it easier. The most difficult part is what to say--and how to say anything to jack.

This Sunday is Jay's 31st birthday. We will definitely celebrate his life, and the life of our little family. I'm very grateful for what I do have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails