
Recent Quotes
- Mom, I'm twenty-teen. Not three.
- Dad, don't take mom to the hospital--because I love her.
- You're whacking me out dude.
- Here's the truth: I don't want to go to bed.
- (at the dinner table) Dear Jesus, thank you for the police truck, for our whole family, thank you for God and Jesus. Amen. Oh! I forgot to pray for the police man! Jay, "Why do you always pray for the police man?" Because they protect us when we are in trouble!
- Mom, is there a baby in your belly? Abby, "no, but mommy and daddy will try to have another baby." But what about God & Jesus? God made me. Will God make the baby? Did God make Grandpa?


Oh my gosh, Jack just totally made my day! Kids say the BEST things! I just got a journal to write them down. I love the prayers and the fierce honesty!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of police officers, does this quote ring a bell:
ReplyDelete"I REALLY wanna get pulled!!!"
woowza, how in the world did you handle those last few questions about did God make the baby and grandpa?!?! =) i'm sure you did it with ease, Grace and holiness, but wow, don't they keep you on your toes?!?! :)
ReplyDelete