*Jack Quotes*Mom, I want you to sit next to me so that I can give you hugs and smooches.
When I'm a daddy I'm going to be the boss of my kids, and I'm going to tell them to not say shut-up or stupid. I'll say "You're not the boss. I'm the boss!"
Jack was being mouthy, so Jay said "Ok Mommy, what are we going to take away?" Jack said, "Dad, are you going to take away my voice?"
Here's the plan--I'll not go to bed, and stay up and play, that's the deal.
Is this going to be a big spanking or a little spanking? Jay, "Big." Well, that didn't hurt.
Mom, I'm so glad you're taking away my stuffed animals. I don't like them anymore. I can help you!


I wish you would write a book with all Jack's sayings over the years. Gauranteed it would be a best seller!
ReplyDelete