9/19/08

Jack Quotes




  • When Jack is upset with us, here are his favorite comebacks. "You're not invited to my birthday party. "or "You're hurting my feelings."
  • Ok, if you say so.
  • When I'm a daddy, and I have my kids, I'm only going to take them to one place--Wendys! abby, "That must have been pretty special when daddy took you there." Jack, "Yep, I love my daddy... I miss him when he's at work."
  • Mom, my bed is driving me nuts. It's all messed up. I can't handle it.
  • Jack's favorite catch phrases--My name is J....A.... to the sizzle. My brother from another mother. yeah baby!
  • Mom, will you ask dad to get me a juice? Because he always tells me to ask you to get him a beer.
  • (while playing Dr.'s office with mom) I'll be the Dr., and you can be the nursery.
  • Yes! We can do it! We're Mancheskys!
  • Is it time for me to be a big brother? How much longer? I can't wait for a new baby in your belly so I can tickle it's pits.
  • (Explaining theology to Jay...out of the blue commentary) I want to live with Jesus. Dad, Jesus lives in our hearts, but he's EVERYWHERE. How does he do that?


1 comment:

  1. So I laughed outloud and about teared up all in the minute it took me to read those quotes! Too frickin cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails