2/26/09
february
I was reading through this blog, and it all sounds so shiny and happy. Our life does have great moments, and we are blessed to have been married for almost seven years, and have a beautiful, caring little boy. But I have to confess that this month has been difficult. I was supposed to have a baby this month...due the end of February. (tear rolling down the cheek) I've tried putting all of this in a box, but there are little reminders everywhere. First of all, the formula people are sending me samples and/or coupons almost daily in the mail. Two of my good friends are pregnant and i am honestly thrilled for them, but still hopeful for myself. Then, I was organizing Jack's clothes for the open house, and found his "I'm going to be a big brother, February 2009" t-shirt. And more coupons arrive for baby portraits to be taken--because target portrait studio knew I would need their coupons in February. I'm not whinning, because I really believe I have so much to be thankful for, but I also want to be honest my struggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love you.
ReplyDeletemy prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteAbby,
ReplyDeleteFound your blog so am reading recent posts. I just wrote some similar thoughts. Missing my baby with you.
Tricia