5/21/09

Baseball Game



This past Tuesday Jack and I went to a Whitecaps baseball game, and we had a great little date. Jay has golf league every Tuesday night, so the wives are trying to do something together every week! Here are a few of his latest remarks.

--Mom, let's get some action instead of standing around here. Let's go get some cotton candy.

--Boy, Daddy is really missing out. He would love this.

--(to my friend) Miss Stephanie, I try to take very good care of my mommy.

--No matter how big I get, I'll still be your son? When I meet someone who is special, and I love and they love Jesus, then I can get married?

--Jack wanted to say the prayer at dinner the other night. He had us repeat after him. He ended his prayer with about six air kisses.

--My dad and Jack were in the check-out line, and Jack grabbed a pack of lighters. "Grandpa, would you say these are appropriate?" Dad, "no, I don't think so." Jack said, "Well good. You're well on your way to not smoking!"

3 comments:

  1. Love it! "Daddy is missing out" - too cute......he loves you so much. You are one lucky Momma and he is such a lucky little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS - "well on your way to not smoking" - do you talk to him about that?? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to meet this kid. He is hilarious.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails