Jack has had a busy little summer, so although I don't have the energy to write, I wanted to post some pics from this week. This is Jack (in the spartan wind pants) "stretching" at soccer. If you could see this play out in person, you would crack up. They are so serious.

Mehridith came to visit her family in Muskegon, and brought the girls over for the day. Her little blonde beauties.

Mehridith, Emily, and I were all roommates in the college dorm. It was a treat to get together with our kiddos. Not very surprising was that the boys and the girls played separately at the museum. ;-) Jack, and Emily's adorable son, Owen doing a puppet show.

Fishing in the boat with Emily!

Jack, and Terrell went to our zoo's day camp for two days this week. They had so much fun, and Jack is already looking forward to going again next year.

Tyah, Terrell, and Jack on their first day of zoo school.

Now, we're getting ready to go up-north to Alpena for 10 days. Visiting my dad's family, and sweet Grandma Dolly! Have a great 4th of July!
He may think his Daddy is his best friend - but I see the smile on his face and the gleam in his eyes in every single one of those pictures - where he is looking at YOU :D Looks like a fun and busy week!
ReplyDelete