8/9/09




-I know everything. I know what 2 + 2 is...4!


-It was my pleasure to come to your house and eat all your brownies.


-(to Jay) Mom is a beautiful. She's a beauty. We should call her sleeping beauty.


-Mom, can we keep the woodchuck in our house? He's so cute. Puh-lease?! (We trapped the one living under our deck.)


-I think the baby is going to be a little sister. I love the baby so much. kiss, kiss.


-Jay and I were talking about our credit card bill, and we didn't know that Jack had snuck out of his bed and was listening to us on the stairs. All of sudden we heard, "Will anyone tell me how much I owe?"


A few of Jack's favorite things to do these days, besides talk about how big he is, is playing the "plus game," rhyming words, and counting to 39...he can never remember that 40 comes next. It's hard to believe he will be in Pre Kindergarten in September. That will be a whole new adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, Abby. Your son's quotes are remarkable...how old is he?! My youngest brother, Joshua, turned 4 in May, and I don't think he has said anything as "wise" as that yet...it's amazing! Keep writing - I'm enjoying the journey. :) (Are you going to find out what you're having?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, inspiring for sure. Inspiring my lazy butt to write on my own blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails