My friend Abby (yes, we're both Abby) took the kids to the VenRoy Farms in Coopersville. Jack and I picked 8 1/2 pounds of blueberries. We went last week with different friends, but of course I didn't have my camera then!8/14/09
Summer Fun
I am attempting to cram as many fun memories into the end of summer as possible. Sadly, I haven't been very diligent at taking pictures this season, so I better start now! Jack will begin his school in September, so our moments of just the two of us are fleeting. Here are some shots of our "summer fun" this week.
My friend Abby (yes, we're both Abby) took the kids to the VenRoy Farms in Coopersville. Jack and I picked 8 1/2 pounds of blueberries. We went last week with different friends, but of course I didn't have my camera then!
My friend Abby (yes, we're both Abby) took the kids to the VenRoy Farms in Coopersville. Jack and I picked 8 1/2 pounds of blueberries. We went last week with different friends, but of course I didn't have my camera then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment