1/20/10
Happy Birthday Jack!
On January 16, Jack turned five. He has been waiting to be five since his fourth birthday! He chose to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese--again. It was interesting to see the difference between last year and last Saturday. He's so much more grown up now.
Jack is slightly overwhelmed by everyone singing and cheering.
This picture makes me almost cry, because the boys are getting so big! Jack and Davis have been friends since they were born, and I love that they're still buddies.
SO PROUD.
Jack gave his birthday crown and medal to Jay, then proceeded to love on him like crazy. We really have an incredibly sweet boy. I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm thankful for the blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG I agree about the pic with Davis - they look so grown up and big now - wowowowow. I remember pics of them together when they were about 2. Time flies!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I know how you got such a loving kid, you big dork. :) Take a wild guess and give yourself some credit... geez! ;) It's not like you've been sitting around eating bon-bons and watching soaps for the past 5 years!!!