5/7/10

Friday Favorites: Mother's Day (Grateful) Edition

(Welcome to Friday Favorites: a series of posts to share my favorite recipe, blog, design items,and general stuff I love from the week.)
If you really loved your mom, or wife, you would serve her this stuffed french toast for Mom's Day.  And the next day.  And the day after that.  This image is from The Pioneer Woman's cooking blog.  I should warn you though, that once you begin cooking her food you may never stop!  Or, if you live in Grand Rapids, go to Real Food Cafe, and order their version.  Lucky for me, it's just around the corner from my house!! 


I'm hoping for something that sparkles this Mother's Day.  This is the one I like the most. 
One side has the name of the child, the other side has their birth date. If you want to find one for yourself, check them out here!

Being a mom is one of the most amazing roles in the world, and also one of the most challenging.  Sometimes, I think we just need a little perspectivePlease take a moment to read through these links.  I promise, they are beautiful stories that will force you to take pause, be grateful, and go smooch your child on their sweet cheeks.  Most of these are pulled from Design Mom. 

Meet Piper Jane and her amazing mom.  Read their story here.


Meet Lucy and her amazing mom.  Read their story here.


Now, meet a mom, Montye.  And be grateful.

                                                              
The frame above sums-up how I feel about motherhood.
SugarBoo Designs is based out of Georgia, and they make beautiful pieces.  The frame above is just one of them.  I also like these:




Life really is beautiful. 
 Now go celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment, and for including me in this list of wonderful mothers! I'm very flattered that you think I'm "amazing", because I am always feeling like there is a lot of room for improvement with my mothering.

    Thanks again, you made me feel good ;)
    love,
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails