7/22/10

Feeling Beach-y

We will be spending our weekend on the boat, so I am feeling rather beach-y.  I have recently decided that Sarah Richardson is my absolute, favorite designer.  Here are some images I love from Sarah's cottage, that would inspire anyone to hit the beach!












Do you want to stay at this cottage? What do you think of her style?  If a beach house doesn't suit your fancy, her Farmhouse is spectacular.

4 comments:

  1. Abby, Sarah Richardson is my absolute #1 favorite designer on HGTV! I've been meaning to tell you about her, so I'm glad you already found her. She totally knows her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everything in that beach house - WOW!!!! Yes, Nantucket Style is definitely mine...someday I want to live in a house on the water that looks like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that upholstered headboard and the coordinating linens!
    I'm trying not to be jealous that you have a boat to spend weekends on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane--"the" boat is not "our" boat, so hopefully that makes you feel better. ;-) I love all of Sarah's headboards. She does such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails