I am writing you from the beautiful Round Lake, in Charlevoix, Michigan, so this week's Friday Favorites are a little lighter than normal. Enjoy!
Although I usually give you recipe to try, this week I am sharing this FABULOUS hard lemonade. I am not a big drinker, but Corie made this lemonade with vanilla Vodka, and everyone went crazy over the combination: very unexpected, bright flavors, and delicious. This is a beautiful post, but another one that may bring on the tears. The mother in this story has amazing faith. camilla joy
This post is just plain funny, not to mention helpful. Here are a few more obvious tips for not-very-good homemakers.
This article got me so fired-up, and I would love to hear your thoughts. Tradgedy in the backseat: hot car deaths, made me so upset. Thank goodness for the "tip" at the end of the article, recommending you keep important items in the backseat, like your cell phone, so that you will not forget you have a CHILD. {Can you feel the sarcasm seeping out of those sentences?}
After writing Color Trend: Yellow and Grey, I started thinking about dinning rooms. I loved this photo gallery with budget friendly dinning room updates.



Thanks for the lemonade. Alex and I are fanatics over the Simply Lemonade you get at the grocery. Best ever. We always wondered what alcohol it would pair with. Have to try this on our next "out of town excursion".
ReplyDeleteT
She used Simply Lemonade and vanilla vodka, and saved herself the trouble of buying vanilla beans. Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete