My sweet son was charming enough to buy me flowers last week, but they had begun to look less than fresh. I whipped out these adorable bud vases, and Jack helped me pick which blooms to keep, and I let him
7/11/10
Sunday Snapshot
Sunday Snapshot: A weekly series of photos from our week, and possibly a few words thrown in.
My sweet son was charming enough to buy me flowers last week, but they had begun to look less than fresh. I whipped out these adorable bud vases, and Jack helped me pick which blooms to keep, and I let himpush them into the water "help me arrange the flowers." Now we can both enjoy them for days to come!
My sweet son was charming enough to buy me flowers last week, but they had begun to look less than fresh. I whipped out these adorable bud vases, and Jack helped me pick which blooms to keep, and I let him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Did you take that pic with your new cam you got for Christmas?? It's fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I did take this picture. {Unless there is a source listed, I took the picture.} We got a new point-and-shoot camera around Father's day.
ReplyDelete